All About Systeme.io and The eMail Platform
Systeme.io is perfect for beginners and advanced users.
The best thing about systeme.io is that it’s more than just an autoresponder.
It’s an all-in-one marketing tool.
There are a ton of email marketing features available on Systeme.io:
- Manage your contacts and lists
- Send unlimited marketing emails
- Use email marketing automation
- Add fields with our drag-and-drop capabilities
- Create your own email marketing campaigns
As an all-inclusive platform, you get access to the whole digital marketing toolkit needed for any online business.
With Systeme.io you can also:
- Build sales funnels with our drag-and-drop interface
- Generate sales with the eCommerce features
- Create a blog, publish posts, and write valuable content
- Automate your business with evergreen webinars
- Create membership sites and online courses
- Run your own affiliate marketing program
Systeme.io has different price plans depending on your needs.
The Free plan allows you 2,000 contacts with unlimited emails and all the features listed above — it’s a Real FREE email marketing service.
With Systeme.io, your marketing efforts are completely scalable — whether you’re working for yourself or as a consultant for small business owners.
Even the Free plan gives you unlimited emails, so you won’t be paying for an expensive tool before you’ve even got an audience to sell your products and services to.
There really is no downside to this email marketing software!
Additional Benefits I have found from this awesome platform
- All-in-one tool that keeps every part of your work in one place without switching between platforms.
- Super Easy to use for non-technical people.
- Lots of tutorials and videos on how to use Systeme.io for yourself and your business.
- Custom domain even on the free plan so you can brand your business from the start.
- Helps entrepreneurs focus on what works with proven templates and effective design and marketing techniques.
- Removes technical hurdles that often come from having different platforms interacting with each other properly.
- No need to know code or how to edit things beyond a simple click and drag & drop system.
- Systeme.io has a very active Facebook group, lots of posts, questions answered, and discussions on how to use the tools in the best way possible.
- They listen to their customers’ needs and feedback and continue to provide more features.
Have any questions, just let me know.