- Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines.
You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated or when the post was last made.
- Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners, you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
- You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
- Add a link to your primary page with the script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
- Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
- Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos, and slogans, and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
- Create a FAQ page that addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers’ doubts on their first visit to your site.
- Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the bookmark.